Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log3

Date: 22/07/2016
      This week,My major joined to the seminar that was about applying linguistics for teaching. Miss. Budsaba Kanoksilapatham is our expert to talk and taught us. I learned many things from for examples, The English teachers had to have the competence of pedagogy or teaching methods. I learned how to pronounce the letter “h”, consonant sounds (think, thank/them, the) and vowel sounds (guess, bread, full-fool, back-bag) I also learned how to stress the vocabulary such as the words character, ceremony, develop, anatomy, particular, continuous, majority, and familiarize, etc.  In addition, I learned a collocations and Pragmatics. It was the practice to act with other person. Moreover, I learned the Socialinguistics and knew  the language is the factors to tell status,gender, and age. I could identify the Semantics, which was American English or British English,such as eraser(BrE)s-rubber(NAmE), pants(NAmE)- trousers(BrE). Meanwhile, I knew the meaning of some slang word and connotation such as kid, gross, flunk, skinny(negative)- thin(positive). I learned Discourse which was the pattern in English and Corpus, they was very important to use and search English information . This opportunity, I learned many important things in Linguistics and made me had the spirit of the good English teacher for many student in the future.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น