Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
วันเสาร์ที่ 1 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning log12

Date: 27/09/2016


      This week I learned about how to create rollover caption and rollover image in my lesson. It was about the text we point mouse and it would appear image that related to the text or the image that appear vocabulary/ voice when students point mouse. In addition, I've learnt about how to add games for example, word search, or memory game into my CALL. I could do it by click interactions and then learning interactions. We could choose the interesting games to insert between lesson and test. Moreover, I learned how to add audio when we point mouse around words, sentences, or photos. All of these could attract students wanted to learned and could understand the lesson more and could help them relax.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น