Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
วันศุกร์ที่ 30 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

Learning log11

Date: 20/09/2016


      This week I learned about how to create all types of test such as, multiple choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, matching, and short answer.  Multiple choice test, we used it in pre-test and post-test. First, I had to type the questions and provide the choices did not forget to click in front of the right answer. Matching, I had to provide the choice in two columns (vocabulary-picture) and let student match them together correctly. I learnt about setting the program appropriately to make my lesson better and more interesting. Lastly, I can use this knowledge to make students interested in or wanted to learn in my lesson more.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น