Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
วันเสาร์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning log5

 Date: 2/08/2016

      On this day, Teacher gave the questions from the article "Using Blogs in Foreign Language Classoom: Encouraging Learner Independence" to find the answers. After that I learned about how to find the word in Corpus lead. I knew, if I wanted to find some word, I could type it in this program and the information appeared. It liked the Corpus in BNC web.Then teacher thought me about the other web that we can use to collect the information such as Antconc Program, Wordsmith, and Paraconc Morover, I learned how to construct the special Corpus by myself. I had to collect all the information that I interested in Notepad about 50,000 words and save them in txt file and make the data ready to use it in my special corpus and put it in Antconc Program.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น