Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
วันเสาร์ที่ 27 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning logุ6

Date  : 16/08/2016
           This week I learned how to made my special corpus . The topic of my corpus was "Beverages". I've had to combine the data information by typed them in notepad . There were 68,000 words in my corpus.Then save and upload them into Antconc. The teacher taught me to  collected and found the terminologies and collocation word such as caffein, distilled, or alchemist etc. There were local grammar liked one word had two parts of speech and use as plural than singular. In addition, It was style of word liked simile, use of, infinitive & gerund. Moreover, there were content knowledge. For example, use of known as to clarify terms such as to give example.finally,we presented about the research that gave information which technology assist teacher to teach in classroom but its cannot replaced. Therefore, this week I learned a lot of knowledge and funny with the exercise that my teacher asked me to do.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น